Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

Two Months of Cold Turkey

This is the first time in 2 months that I have posted to this blog. There were several reasons why I stopped, there were many reasons why I was often tempted to start again but didn't and there is one very good reason why I am unable to restrain myself any longer.
The reasons I stopped blogging included absolute frustration with every aspect of federal politics, an urgent need to spend more time on my business, as well as a desire to discover whether or not blogging is an obsessive addiction. During that time I have archived dozens of news stories which tempted me to resume blogging along the way, most of them having to do with the antics of our esteemed Prime Minister. So for a whole 2 months, I avoided a relapse and really thought I could stay clean - until today, that is.

The story that has made my blood vapourize is published in today's Montreal Gazette and concerns a quote attributed to Prof. Léo-Paul Lauzon, who holds a chair in social economy at the Université du Québec à Montréal.
But first, a word about George Carlin.......


|

<< Home