Sunday, June 05, 2005

 

The Honourable Liza Frulla MP

After spending yesterday afternoon writing this post where I made the observation that Paul Martin purposely surrounds himself with under-qualified people, I came across this article which mentioned that he gave a speech which was attended by the Honourable Liza Frulla - Minister of Canadian Heritage and Minister responsible for Status of Women. So I thought why not test my theory about people close to the Prime Minister. Well, here's Mme Frulla's official GC biography. It looks pretty impressive too, until you get to the part where it mentions her real love was advertising communications and her former employers include....... oh click on the link and decide for yourself. I'm sure I'm just overreacting.

Special Treat!!!! Click on the biography link again and go back to Mme Frulla's bio. When you are on her bio page, type the words "who is guilty" into the 'search for' field, then press the search button. (Even your computer knows the truth!)

|

<< Home